Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day ONE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



I know that in your position it is not easy to be the real you .
So just to let or warn, the nursing staff about the real you I have created this button
May you print it up and cut it out and pin it on your gown!






I have been studying genealogy and found this license plate. I know it is you and your brood as you are always refering to the “ dumb ass . It has only been with the research that I have come across the Ass family and now thoroughly understand to which you refer.





I wanted to send you a sympathy card.but the sympathetic friend left the building and you are stuck with the cheap friend with the funny accent.

Get your walking in gear we have a lot of lost time to make up for in Florida this winter…

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment